If You Want to Coach the 4-3-3, Look No Further. This Book Breaks Down the Attacking and Defending Tactics Needed to Play the 4-3-3
A Quick Guide to the 1-4-3-3 explains how to coach the 4-3-3 defensively and when attacking. It gives training sessions you can do with your own team, making it the perfect 4-3-3 guide
Special Offer Ends In...
Here is what you will find in this book:
- A detailed look at the defensive phase of the 4-3-3
- In-depth training sessions focusing on the defensive phase
- Small group drills to teach your players their roles and responsibilities within the 4-3-3
- 11v11 training sessions designed to embed the 4-3-3 as your team shape
- A detailed look at the attacking phase of the 4-3-3
- In-depth training sessions focusing on the attacking phase
A Quick Guide to the 1-4-3-3 covers everything a coach needs to know on how the 4-3-3 works, how to play it and how to embed it into your team. If you want to play the 4-3-3 effectively, it's critical to understand the various options the 4-3-3 provides and this eBook is a quick and concise guide that will give you a solid understanding of the fundamentals and provide you with a clear understanding to develop a dominating attacking and defensive style of play.