Manchester City Won the English Premier League Championship and Conceded the Fewest Goals
Pep Guardiola's Manchester City conceded just 27 goals on their way to winning the 2017/18 English Premier League Championship. This guides shows why their defense was well organized and tactically sound
Here is what you will find in this book:
- Why Manchester City lost three games in a row
- A look at the defensive mistakes from 2016/17 and what changes were made
- The tactical change to defending and counter pressing
- A tactical analysis of the team and their defending stats
- A look at the roles and responsibilities of the key defensive players
- Pep Guardiola's defensive principles of play
Pep Guardiola is the world's number one coach his teams win championships wherever he goes. His teams dominate possession and concede fewer goals than any other team. Guardiola has single handedly revolutionized soccer at the highest level. So much so that other top teams and coaches are attempting to copy his style and tactics.
Pep Guardiola Defending takes a look at the defensive tactics of Guardiola coached teams so that you can use the same tactics with your team.