Why Do Pep Guardiola's Teams Score Tons of Goals?
Pep Guardiola's Manchester City scored 106 goals on their way to winning the 2017/18 English Premier League Championship. This was an incredible 38 goals more than runners up Manchester United.
Here is what you will find in this book:
- An in-depth look at the playing style of Pep Guardiola's Manchester City team
- A break down of the key players and their roles
- A tactical analysis of the formations used by Pep Guardiola
- A look at the different attacking shapes and why they are successful
- How Pep Guardiola is a master of the counter-attack
- Pep Guardiola's set plays and how to make them work for your team
Pep Guardiola is the world's number one coach his teams win championships wherever he goes. His teams dominate possession and score an incredible number of goals. Guardiola has single handedly revolutionized soccer at the highest level. So much so that other top teams and coaches are attempting to copy his style and tactics.
Pep Guardiola Attacking takes a look at how Guardiola coached teams manage to score an incredible amount of goals. It breaks down, formations, attacking shapes, counter-attacks and set plays so that you can use the same tactics with your team.
Get Your Copy Of
Pep Guardiola Attacking
Order Now - for as low as - Only $13.50
Or learn how you can get this eBook for FREE