Learn How Chelsea Became English Premier League Champions After Changing to a Back Three
Many of the top teams all over Europe have now changed to formations using a back three defense. Antonio Conte won the English Premier League Championship with Chelsea playing a 3-4-3 and claimed it was the most flexible formation that allowed him to change to the 4-3-3, 4-2-4 and 4-2-3-1 if the game dictated it.
Here is what you will find in this book:
- A look at different formations that use a defensive back three
- How and why playing with a back three gives you more flexibility to make in-game tactical changes
- How a back three gives you lots more attacking options
- Training sessions and exercises you can do with your own team
- Tactics that are specific to formations with a back three
- Why the roles of the forwards and midfielders are critical to protect the back three when defending
- Learn how to take advantage of additional players in the midfield
Conte was asked how he had come to change to the 3-4-3 formation and he answered: "In my mind I planned a 4-2-4, then we changed to 4-3-3 and we also used the 4-2-3-1. What I did notice in some situations was that we did not have the right balance, because we conceded too many goals. For this reason we changed to a 3-4-3 which I think is a good system for our team, partly because we have strikers suitable for this module."
The bottom line is, playing with a back three will give you more flexibility to make tactical changes during the game and give you more and better attacking options. This book will break down all the tactics and give you sessions you can conduct with your own team so they are comfortable with a back three and understand their roles.
Get Your Copy Of
Coaching the Back Three - Conte
Order Now - for as low as - Only $13.50
Or learn how you can get this eBook for FREE