Training Exercises for Building Out of the Back
Since Pep Guardiola, Marcelo Biesla and others have had success with their teams building from the back, the tactic is now widespread across the world
Special Offer Ends In...
Get All Three Volumes For the Price of One
Do you have your goalkeeper kick the ball as far as he can up the field in order to reduce the risk of losing possession in the defending third? If so, how do you expect your players (especially young players) to learn how to pass, receive and keep possession of the ball?
The three volumes of Build Up From the Back takes a look at how the world's top coaches are successful with the tactic of building up from the back and is jam packed with exercises that you can do with your team.
Here is what you will find in these three books:
- An overview of the tactics of building from the back
- Packed full of training sessions, exercises and small-sided games to help you build from the back
- Critical tactics of distribution from the flanks
- The reasons why switching the ball from side to side will help your team
- The importance of distribution from the goalkeeper
- The various tactics used by the world's top coaches to build from the back
This special offer is only available for a few days...it ends Sunday at MIDNIGHT.
Save 66% and get all three volumes for the price of one...and coach your team how to build from the back like the pro's.