Training Exercises for Building Out of the Back Volume 2 - Tactical Exercises
Since Pep Guardiola, Marcelo Biesla and others have had success with their teams building from the back, the tactic is now widespread across the world
Here is what you will find in this book:
- An overview of the tactics of building from the back
- Packed full of training sessions, exercises and small-sided games to help you build from the back
- Critical tactics of distribution from the flanks
- The reasons why switching the ball from side to side will help your team
- The importance of distribution from the goalkeeper
- The various tactics used by the world's top coaches to build from the back
The technical exercises in Volume 1 are focused on technical skills. In those exercises, we focus on breaking the first line of the opposition without active pressure using air-bodies. In Volume 2 we discuss tactical exercises related to real game situations and specific small-sided games.
All the rondos, possession, and position games to work on the players’ tactical skills to build up and play out against active pressure and to coach the reactions to the loss or the recovery of the ball which were included in the prior book, are now useful to coach the individual tactics inside these practices.