3-5-2 Attacking & Defending
Get both volumes for less than the price of one - a 73% Discount
Special Offer Ends In...
You missed out!
Here is what you will find in this book:
- The principles of play when in possession of the ball and attacking, and when defending
- The strengths and weaknesses of the 3-5-2
- The critical key principles when attacking in the 3-5-2, and when defending
- When and where to move to support your teammates
- The roles and responsibilities of each player/position in the 3-5-2 formation
- The different variations of the 3-5-2 and why it's important to choose the one that best suits your players
The 3-5-2 formation has a strength of allowing you to flood the midfield and dominate possession. If you have the right type of defenders to play three at the back, it allows you to play a very attacking style of play as long as the midfielders understand their roles of dropping back when defending and allows great flexibility when defending.
There are many different ways to play the 3-5-2. 3-5-2 Attacking and 3-5-2 Defending, takes a look at the different options you have with the 3-5-2 when in possession of the ball and when attacking and when you are defending.
If you like to play a possession style of play and want to create more goalscoring chances and defend better, then take a look at this eBook.
Get Your Copy Of
3-5-2 Attacking and 3-5-2 Defending
Order Now - For the special price of $14.95