Here is what you will find in this book:
- The formation change that ignited Chelsea’s record breaking 13 game win streak to the top of the EPL
- Why Conte’s Chelsea are compared to Cruyff’s legendary Barcelona side in their tactics and mindset
- How Conte has molded David Luiz into the Ronald Koeman of this generation
- The defensive switch that changed their entire team dynamic
- How Conte has revitalized the sweeper role Beckenbauer played in the 1960s and 1970s
- How Diego Costa became Chelsea’s wrecking ball with the precision of a sniper
If you want to progress as a coach, you have to learn from the best.
Antonio Conte is already a legend in Italy after winning triple back to back trophies and looks set to replicate that after he won the English Premier League Championship with Chelsea. Discover the secrets to his formation’s success and how he has built a team that is being compared to the elite Barcelona team of the 90s for their style, skill and game winning success.